Meet Julie Ursetta
Providing Professional Real Estate Services With Integrity
I empower my clients by educating them about the home buying and selling process; provide sound advice based on my expertise in the local real estate market; deliver a sense of security and trust by leading them through the complex process; and create a comfortable, stress-free environment in which they feel confident making their own choices and decisions.
- Five Star Real Estate Agent - Denver/Boulder - Featured in 5280 Magazine
- Member of the Boulder Area REALTOR® Association
- Member of the Colorado Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
University of Colorado Denver
Personal Quick Facts
- I am a Colorado native and have lived in the Denver/Boulder area for 60 years.
- I am a mountain girl at heart and love being outside in nature in our beautiful State.
- Favorite Quote: "If you saw the size of the blessing coming, you would understand the magnitude of the battle you are fighting." - Unknown author
- Coffee order? Decaf Americano with cream, honey & cinnamon.
- I enjoy hiking, biking, reading, playing the piano, sleep-overs with my granddaughter, and spending time with friends and family.
What People Are Saying...
"Julie helped me sell my father's house after he passed away. She was extremely knowledge of the area and helped me through every step of the process. A real pleasure to work with!" - View on Zillow
View All Client Testimonials >>
Real Estate Services
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Staging/Home Preparation
- Net Proceeds Determination
- Internet Marketing
- Complex Problem Solving
- Transaction Management
- Communication with all Parties
to see how I can be of service.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices does not endorse any of the products or vendors, referenced on this material.
Any mention of vendors, products, or services is for informational purposes only.
Member of: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Rocky Mountain, REALTORS, (970) 215-6406